Challenge the JNF's role in displacing 30,000 during the International Day of Rage
Click above to watch a video by Adalah about the Prawer Plan.
Palestinians and their allies worldwide are mobilizing against the Prawer with an International Day of Rage this Saturday, November 30th. Read the full call to action here!
Click above to sign a petition to the IRS opposing the JNF's tax-deductible status.
The JNF expropriates Palestinian land for exclusively Jewish use, the most recent example being its $600 million"Blueprint Negev" campaign to settle a quarter million U.S. Jews on land confiscated from Palestinian Bedouins. The JNF's activities are discriminatory and unlawful, and it's outrageous that it enjoys tax-deductible status in the U.S.
Stop Prawer! Stop the JNF! Click here to ask the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to investigate the JNF and revoke its charitable status!
The Stop the JNF campaign, led by organizations including member groups International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network and Middle East Children's Alliance, as well as the U.S. Palestinian Community Network (USPCN), developed these fantastic resources around Prawer and Blueprint Negev to distribute at demonstrations or gather IRS petition signatures.
Are you taking action against Prawer? Make sure to send action plans to PrawerWontPass@gmail.com. Consider cc'ing us as well so we can promote member groups' work and resources. And as always, you can upload member organization videos, photos, and report-backs to our coalition Tumblr account.
Other proposed action ideas include:
- Utilizing social media to spread the word by making the Day of Rage logo as your profile picture, using the hashtag #StopPrawerPlan on Twitter, and sharing and spreading the international campaign Facebook page.
- Publishing pieces in the media. Click here for media action tools.
- Calling on elected officials to take action. Click here for a petition to Ambassador Ron Dermer and other actions/resources from member group Jewish Voice for Peace.
- Intensifying campaigns for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS). Activists worldwide are gearing up for the Nov 29 - Dec 10 Days of Action to Boycott SodaStream, whose main factory stands in the Mishor Adumim industrial park of Ma'ale Adumim settlement built on Palestinian land, some of it also confiscated from Bedouin families. SodaStream is also planning on building a new factory in the Negev near Rahat, one of the areas where people displaced by Prawer are being sent.
Join Palestinians and their allies around the world November 30th in saying "Prawer Shall Not Pass!"
- US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
P.S. If you're on Facebook, make sure to "like" the Prawer Shall Not Pass page to stay appraised of upcoming actions and developments.